What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) made an announcement earlier this month regarding the auctioning of a P122.8B-worth La...Read More
- On July 15, President Benigno Simeon “Noynoy” Aquino III signed the Republic Act (RA) No. 10641, upgrading the operations of ...Read More
- We, at the British Chamber of Commerce Philippines, are delighted to announce that the BCCP is the largest European national chamber of c...Read More
- In a drive to stimulate inclusive growth and create jobs, the Aquino administration has urged private investors to be part of future...Read More
- Owing to a huge economic boost and a budding labour force in the past few years, Philippine franchise groups are being approached by glob...Read More