What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- British Ambassador Asif Ahmad is urging diversifying Filipino businessmen to turn to the United Kingdom for fresh opportunities, includin...Read More
- BCCP is pleased to announce a webinar on Energy and Power opportunities in the Philippines. Guest speakers will be Chief Lisa Go from the...Read More
- Wednesday, September 10 - the British Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (BCCP) with the French Chamber of Commerce in the Philippine...Read More
- With many of the British Chamber of Commerce Philippines’ members already back in the country after the summer holidays, the BCCP s...Read More
- Jose Mari P. Mercado, President and Chief Executive of Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippin...Read More