What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- Dates: 17-20 November 2014 Interested in exploring your export potential in one of South East Asia's fastest g...Read More
- TTG Asia Media’s Travel Trade Publishing Group held its 25th TTG Travel Awards last October 2nd at the Centara Grand and Bangkok Co...Read More
- Each year, unequivocal support is expressed for The Royal British Legion’s work through the Poppy Appeal. It is the Legion’s ...Read More
- Bureau of Immigration Advisory: All foreign nationals required for biometrics capturing and issuance of Social Security Registration Number starting October 1.General guidleines on the implementation of the Alien Registration Program: Alien Registration Program Guide...Read More
- The Philippines may have been playing second fiddle among its neighbours in Foreign Direct Investments (FDIs) but the country’s inf...Read More