What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- Jose Mari P. Mercado, President and Chief Executive of Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippin...Read More
- With attractive factors such as a young, English-speaking citizenry, proximity to the Pacific Ocean, lucrative tax holidays, and streamli...Read More
- This editorial piece was originally released by the Business Mirror and was authored by Trevor Lewis, dated 19 August 2014. Lew...Read More
- This article was written by Thea Alberto-Masakayan for Yahoo! Philippines, dated 19 August 2014. With its vas...Read More
- The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) made an announcement earlier this month regarding the auctioning of a P122.8B-worth La...Read More