What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 230 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 525 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) hosted its first UK Trade Delegation, as part of delivering practical services to help...Read More
- by RITCHIE A. HORARIO BRONZEOAK Philippines and the ThomasLloyd Group announced they will jointly develop the 20-megawatt (...Read More
- The FCO updated Travel Advice on 31 October for all countries, including the Philippines. The update asks all British citizens overseas t...Read More
- The deadline is approaching for public submissions to the Smith Commission. By way of a reminder, following the referendum vote, Dav...Read More
- A spectacular evening was held on October 18 at the New World Makati Hotel to celebrate the victory of Admiral Lord Nelson and his f...Read More