What We Do
The British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP) is an independent, non-profit membership organization whose primary objective is to support the development of its members’ business and social interests in the British and Philippine communities, helping them achieve their objectives.
Founded in 1997 as the British Business Association, we became a British Chamber of Commerce in 2001. Today, we represent over 200 member companies and individuals with a membership network of over 400 entrepreneurs and senior executives of multinational corporations and SMEs.
News & Updates
- The deadline is approaching for public submissions to the Smith Commission. By way of a reminder, following the referendum vote, Dav...Read More
- A spectacular evening was held on October 18 at the New World Makati Hotel to celebrate the victory of Admiral Lord Nelson and his f...Read More
- On October 17, An Introduction to Lean Management was held at the BCCP office. Mike Grogan, a Personal and Organisational Improvement Spe...Read More
- Dates: 17-20 November 2014 Interested in exploring your export potential in one of South East Asia's fastest g...Read More
- TTG Asia Media’s Travel Trade Publishing Group held its 25th TTG Travel Awards last October 2nd at the Centara Grand and Bangkok Co...Read More