International UK Business Network
British Chamber of Commerce Philippines (BCCP), as part of the global British Chambers of Commerce network, is in partnership with UK Department for International Trade on a joint initiative to deliver business development services to UK SME’s looking to export to the Philippines. Through the Overseas Partner Delivery (OPD) Programme, we provide assistance to UK companies in developing their strategy to enter the Philippine market.
BCCP can assist UK SME’s by undertaking bespoke Business Support Services (BSS) delivered through the OPD Programme. Examples of different services which BCCP can provide are:
- Market and Sector Reports
- Market Research
- Identification of market initiatives & opportunities
- Identification of potential partners e.g. agents, distributors
- Meeting Arrangement
- Local contacts
- In-market activities such as attending relevant trade events or seminars.
- Product Launch and Event organisation
If you are a UK based company, either in the UK or already based overseas, we can assist you in exploring your export interests in the Philippines. For more information, please contact email@example.com .