- organized by Asian Legal Business
Wednesday, 16 September 2020
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The ALB Virtual SE Asia Anti-Corruption Forum 2020 brings you up-to-date on critical developments and provides practical solutions for anti-corruption risks faced on a daily basis. Get a walk-through of how to assess and mitigate risks when investing in Asia and high risk profile countries. You will also learn from best practices sharing by fellow legal and compliance professionals on how to deal with difficult issues as they arise and get practical advice on training and aligning employees with corporate compliance objectives to maintain compliance. Get workable insights and proven ideas on how to enhance your organisation’s compliance.
Why You Should Attend
- Interactive panel discussion providing a balanced perspective and insights from consultants, law firms and the legal/compliance function on how to deal with day-to-day corruption issues.
- Real life case sharing on compliance failures and the lessons learnt.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Compliance Officer, Compliance Director, Chief Internal Auditor, Legal Director, Compliance Director, Vice President (Legal), Vice President, (Risk Management).
- General Counsel, Senior Counsel, Regional Counsel, Legal Counsel, Compliance Manager, Compliance Audit Manager, Legal Manager.